We Focus On Your Claim. You Focus On Your Recovery.
After a serious workplace accident in Pennsylvania, injured workers may be unable to work. How can you pay for your medical bills and other damages associated with your injuries?
At Douglas, Joseph & Olson Attorneys At Law, our mission is to obtain the full amount of workers’ comp you are entitled to receive, including:
- Lost wages
- Medical benefits
- Payments to cover loss of sight, hearing and other abilities
- Benefits to cover scarring or disfigurement
- Settlement of claims
- Death claims
- Funeral and burial expenses
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart?
- Personalized approach: Every work injury is different. Our lawyers invest the time to understand your claim fully to increase the chances of a positive outcome.
- Comprehensive service: Whether you are initially filing a workers’ compensation claim or want to appeal a denial, our attorneys will be with you every step of the way to successfully resolve your case
- Experienced counsel: With over 45 years of workers’ comp experience, our attorneys understand what it takes to get you the money you need.
Don’t risk missing out on your compensation. Call 724-755-3006 today for a free consultation.